Re: Rainfall Map

I agree that the map is just a starting point.  I'm in an area where
rainfall is "normally" right below Washington/Oregon in annual amount.  The
rainfall usually comes in winter and early spring...thus, the TVA lowers
lake levels to prevent flooding...to the dismay of those who move here from
elsewhere and do not know of the historical spring floods that used to put
many East Tennessee town under water.  For the past few years, we have had
"droughts"...nothing like the west or Texas but dry for us...this year, we
are 11+" above normal and that doesn't count December.   Actually, we are
closer to normal than what we had for droughts.

I think people just need to be prepared to do a little research...like
deciding to replace a hot water element...would they without reading any
instructions.  I don't understand the view that one can just instinctively
do something...is it just an offshoot of "just do it"?

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN

HCG