From: Cersgarden@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Sweat Lodge Ceremony
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:05:15 EST

Jesse, if some reason you do not get your artemisia, let me know. Are you
still planning for the cut flower business? This is a great one for drying and
nothing involved in maintaining the plant.
Now I'm wondering the involvement of the city administrator that sent a
message on this plant.

Tired of slow downloads and busy signals? Get a high-speed Internet connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here. https://broadband.msn.com