RE: Odd weather here

From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com>
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Odd weather here

>Hey, Jim...looks like the Hawkeyes are invading Florida again this
>year...maybe I can stow away on the team bus...oh well, I can dream,
>can't I?

I'm glad to hear your weather is warming up, Jim!  My husband and I will be
among the Hawkeye fans coming to Tampa.  Any suggestions on cool gardens in
that area I need to see?  And where are you and the landscaping company you
work with located? (I'd like to see if my visual image of orchids growing
on trees bears any semblance to reality!)
Iowa z4b (where it was 5 degrees above zero when I got up this morning)