RE: Fashion Note: Orange jasmine

Yeah, the type used for insulation. I construct a Xmas village yearly
and use it for a base. Of course you don't want to see all those
straight edges, so a hot tool melts it into shape... In a week or so
there will be pictures posted on a friends site (need to take them and
snail mail him a cd to Florida), I will send you a link when they are
up.... His site is dedicated to villaging, if you are wondering why I am
not posting them...