RE: Fashion Note: Orange jasmine

I've got the snow you've sent, Donna. There is about 4" of it with more
coming down and grandboy Brenden couldn't wait to get into it! After
getting home from the Children's Christmas program (a success because of
the children and their efforts to do their best, I might add) he
immediately started launching snowballs at the blank brick side of the
house and over the garage doors, followed by sledding down the ivy
covered back hill (all covered with snow and after several years of
sledding activity, no worse for the ware) and then onto trying to build
a small snowman. (O.K., so the snowman was a bit "grassy," but it was
still a fun activity.) Just about the time I was getting bundled up
myself to have a good old fashioned snowball fight, his mom showed up
and whisked him off.

Now I'm trying to find room somewhere near light (away from a vent, of
course) for my throatwort and a new little hybiscus. I'm afraid the
garage is getting too cold. I think I caught my Sago Palm's "bugs" too
late as it is starting to brown. I'm still spraying it on the off chance
it will recover once the infestation is crushed.

Got to run!  I've got umpteen packages and letters and cards to get out to family in the mails!
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

Donna <justme@prairieinet.net> wrote:
Yeah, the type used for insulation. I construct a Xmas village yearly
and use it for a base. Of course you don't want to see all those
straight edges, so a hot tool melts it into shape... In a week or so
there will be pictures posted on a friends site (need to take them and
snail mail him a cd to Florida), I will send you a link when they are
up.... His site is dedicated to villaging, if you are wondering why I am
not posting them...