From: Tony and Janice Veca [mailto: tjveca@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:07:15 -0800
Subject: [CHAT] Tony Veca

Dear friends of Tony Veca,<br><br>Tony passed away this morning
peacefully after being in a coma for 2 days.<br>He is finally with his
Lord whom he loved for so many years and Who loved<br>him. He can now
celebrate Christmas while looking at Jesus face to face.<br><br>Those on
the garden list have been very important to Tony. He considered<br>all
of you as "family". I have appreciated all of the comments you
have<br>shared about your contact with him. He has been a special
influence in many<br>peoples lives. I can't count the notes, calls and
visits from so many<br>friends who loved him so. He was a very, very
special man and will be<br>missed terribly by me and by so
many.<br><br>We will celebrate his life here and his life with the Lord
now on Tuesday at<br>2:00 pm at our Glenwood Community Church here in
Vancouver. Tony's wish wa<br>to be cremated. Then later we will plant a
tree in his memory on the church<br>grounds and plant it with his ashes.
He had worked on the church grounds a<br>lot of hours caring for the
plants, shrubs and trees.<br><br>We are getting ideas as to what kind of
tree to pland. I thought perhaps<br>some of you could add some names of
your friendship via the email list with Tony.<br>God bless you.
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>