From:  [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:13:39 +0000
Subject: Re: [CHAT] throw away society

> something isn't available here...I do without.<br><br>That's one
solution, I suppose. But credit cards aren't evil, you know.
it is a real annoyance<br>> not to be able to find general stuff like
this in local stores...I don't<br>> own a single credit card and
therefore never shop on-line...so if<br>> something isn't available
> wrote:<br>> From: [mailto: Godigarden@cs.com]<br>> To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:58:54 EST<br>>
the movies at Amazon.com. Since we were discussing<br>> "throw away
it can be not to <br>find parts or in this case videos at<br>> stores
br>To<br>> sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with