Re: Tony's tree

on 12/21/03 9:59 PM, Marge Talt wrote:

> I've just sent off
> an email to Diana Reeck, one of the owners, asking her for a tree
> recommendation for that area - if, of course, she's got the time
> right now to provide one.  Collector's is a great nursery, but
> mailorder.
> Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland

Thank you, Marge, AND ALL OF YOU for spending the time to make a
recommendation for a tree for Tony.

These days are hard for me and I have been busy preparing for Tony's
memorial.  I do have some things to do on the computer to notify some family
and friends of schedules and while here try to keep up on reading emails.

Thought I'd catch you up on what we are doing and thinking here.  We are
also getting ideas from some nurserymen that we know in this area for a tree
to plant. The church will then use the recommended list that is provided
from your chat group along with others to get the tree that will best fit on
the property.  It has not yet been decided where there is the best place for
one and whether it will be in the shade or the sun or what room they will
have on the church property for the size of the tree that will finally be
planted.  One thing the church has to also consider is the care the tree
will take.   .............My mind is in somewhat of a fog at this time (sort
of numb after losing my Tony) so I am not sure if I am repeating myself from
a previous email to you.    :-)

What a wonderful bunch you are to help in creating a list to choose from.
I'm so impressed with your caring....
Thanks much.