Re: Holiday Season AND Birthday Greetings

I "talked" to Linda not too long ago. She seemed happily working on her gazebo garden project.

On Sunday, December 21, 2003, at 11:51 PM, Marge Talt wrote:

Cercis is alive and well and running off her feet, I think.  She took
on the job of garden center manager at Suite101.com in addition to
her topic and has been busy on the personal front.  Dunno if she's
still reading or not.

Haven't heard from Linda - hope she's OK.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

----------
From: Judy L Browning <judybrowning@lewiston.com>

Happy Holidays All.
It's a real priviledge to know you. One wonderful group we have. I
miss
those who no longer visit us. Has anyone heard fron Linda in
Wyoming? or
Cercis?
Middle kid & her family are coming from California to visit. Family
is why I
enjoy holidays.
Judy B
z 6 Idaho, rainy 40F