Re: Happy Holidays to All

Well, I actually baked a pumpkin pie this year - yesterday, in fact.
Hadn't made one in years as my brother used to when he came down and
then DIL started doing it...can't even remember when I made a pie
last, it's been so long ago; used to bake all the time, but since DH
became diabetic and it's just the two of us, I don't do much now as I
don't need to eat entire pies:-)  Enjoyed it, actually.

Our feast has been cooked (hours and hours) and eaten (what?  15
minutes? ) cleaned up and everybody but me is snoozing away.  I need
to go play Santa and then my holiday tasks are over and I'm heading
for a nice hot bath in anticipation of a lovely day tomorrow of doing
NOTHING!

I saw Dan's post with 'kiffel' and said to self...what on earth is
that?  Then saw that recipe.  My oh my does that sound yummy.  Glad
to know there are other fillings as I can't eat nuts, much as I love
them.  That's a keeper!  Thanks for finding it!

Well, I hear those prancing hoofs on the roof, so figure I'd better
go unload that sleigh and stuff those stockings.

So, laying a finger the side of her nose, up the chimney she
goes.....Merry Christmas Everyone!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade