Re: Christmas Day

Our theaters were very crowded...we also bought tickets in advance...I
think the industry knows people will go...look at the number of new
movies...kids are out of school, etc.  However, our Cold Mountain had a lot
of older folks.  Lord of the Rings is next on the list...my daughter and I
have seen the first two and can't miss this one.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN