From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2003 1:32 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT:weather, cats

For weather I go to :

On another topic, does anyone have any experience with cats and leather
furniture?  I played all afternoon on a program that allowed me to
arrange the furniture in my family room- I did the kitchen too, just for
fun.  Anyway, I'm considering getting a leather recliner, maybe Misson
Style,  but I'm worried about my cats clawing it up.

Any thoughts?

Long Island, NY
Zone 7