Re: scent

And one of my nostalgic grandmother memories is Northern New Jersey air pollution!
On Wednesday, December 24, 2003, at 04:22 PM, Bonnie & Bill Morgan wrote:

My maternal grandmother lived in downtown Indianapolis and every time I have
a heavy metallic, taste combined with coal grit, I remember her. (No lovely
scents there. I don't think grandma knew anything about fragrances. But
that coal fired furnace and the heavy pollution from nearby factories do
take me back.) I guess it doesn't matter what the scent is. It will take
one back to memories long since past. :>)

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)