Re: Speaking of presents

In a message dated 12/27/2003 2:14:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:

> I have given these to my youngest son for years - started when he was
> in college.  He is not much of a "grower" and his wife is even less of one,
> but these work for them.  The ones I send to them come in sets of three in
> pretty colored vases.  They start them a week or ten days apart to stretch
> the
> season.  Enjoy!  Auralie

I encountered your message first - just got back from a couple of days in the
city and was catching up on 155 e-mails - and jumped right in.  I should have
known that you would have a whole series of answers from people with more
knowledge than mine. Anyway, now you must feel reassured about the hyacinths.
Enjoy!  Auralie