RE: Speaking of presents

Thanks for your response, as well as all the others. I would hate to
think anyone is not responding just because someone else did.  Auralie
brought up some thoughts others did not... as in spacing them out for a
longer bloom time and some are available in colored glass.

Being not the brightest crayon in this box, how often do you change the
water? Didn't see a comment on that...

Or adding some fertilizer to the water? Would it perform better and
possibly allow it to be planted outside for the following year?

There is a ton of knowledge in this group, and I even if you haven't
checked your e-mail lately, responding when you have something to say is
what this group is all about... whether it is today's message and topic
or last weeks.

Who also has been busy and needs to check out many messages and links
provided. Saving them for when I have some time....

Ps... Auralie how was your trip?