Re: Happy Holidays to All

I would recommend that you roast your pork first, cook your stuffing separately, and place it within the "crown" just before serving.

On Saturday, December 27, 2003, at 12:55 PM, Donna wrote:

And what happens to the (minus 1 or 2 oz) hum?!?... Next year just make
full batches and send all of us the extras LOL!.... (just kidding)

On a serious note, I have to plan a formal sit down dinner party (Gosh,
do I hate doing them) and have to 'special up' a pork roast... ideas
anyone? The last time I attempted a crown pork roast, it was a
disaster... so thinking about a regular type roast, but need something
special about it... or a better recipe for the crown one.... mine said
to put the dressing in the middle while baking.. what a greasy mess that
turned out to be....