RE: now water softeners wasSpeaking of presents

Hum... when we replace ours (which hopefully will not be anytime soon) I
will have to look into the turn off valve. I still don't think I would
trust any softened water with my plants or fish and will live with the
white crusty.

Been warm here for the last two days, but a cold front is on the way.
Still raining or snowing here, thinking after the 1st I will start
building an ark.... Didn't notice anything blooming here when I was out
chasing the heron away from my pond....

Donna

> We just put in another softener last week...our water is very hard
17-19
> grains.  The softener has a turn off valve to allow us to water
plants,
> etc. with the well water and the front faucet does not go through the
> softener. (I often get my drinking water here...so much sweeter.)
This