From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2003 8:34 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Speaking of presents

Yep, hard water here. It is well water, but processed thru our village.

When we built this house, me and the plumber went round and round about
how I wanted the outside water not to go thru the water softener, except
one in the garage for washing cars and an extra faucet above the water
softener in the basement so I could get water for plants in the
winter... oh yeah, he thought I was a nut case! (probably right)

Donna