hort.net fund drive

Hi everyone,

Things have finally come to a point with hort.net where I need
to ask for contributions to keep it going.  In the past year I've become
disappointed by the lack of support for the site from other people.  It
seems that I get more criticism from folks about what the site
doesn't do, how lousy certain images are, etc. than positive feedback.
This is hard to take, especially since I've been putting lots of money
into hort.net to keep it alive.  So here's the test -- if people are
willing to support hort.net, then it's actually worthwhile.  If not,
the critics are right.

I should say that I don't feel unappreciated by the gardenchat folks.
You guys are great and always have been, which makes it strange to
post this message here.  *You* are the ones that give hort.net life.

Anyhow, here's the information about the hort.net fund drive:

I've also added the URL to the bottom of messages from gardenchat.  Please
don't feel obligated to donate -- we love you just as much either way.
But if you have some extra money or find hort.net to be worthwhile, I'd
appreciate it if you'd consider donating.

Thanks, and have a great New Year!

P.S.  I'm not just asking you folks.  There's a link on every page on the
      hort.net site and I'll send out notices to the other lists.  I just
      feel most comfortable testing the water with you because you'll be
      nicer if you have any criticisms.  :)