RE: hort.net fund drive

Well I doubt you will get much criticism from this group. Most if not
all of us are grateful for the home you gave us, and all you have done.

I would hope that most of us will help fund hort.net and keep this list
active. Is there something else we can help with also?

Good luck with your fund drive and think you should have done this a
long time ago.