RE: hort.net fund drive

Ditto!  I consider it an investment.  I learn something from this group
every week!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 8:03 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hort.net fund drive

I never noticed the footer message, probably because our messages are so
long with previous messages attached that we don't scroll to the bottom.

For my part, I am honored that you have finally allowed us to contribute to
hort.net.  I feel like we are a community and each member of the community
gives AND receives.  That's how we stay alive.

I've made a contribution through PayPal (thanks for making it so easy!) and
I may be able to add more after the New Year.  Gee, I feel more like a
member now, a stockholder, so to speak.  The dividends will be in the form
of more and better services.

Thanks for letting us be a part of hort.net!