Re: Holiday Food

OH yeh.....fresh loaf of bread with homemade butter.....my mouth waters just thinking about it. My mother used to bake bread too...she knew the first loaf would be eaten immediately...every single time.

From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Holiday Food
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:25:03 EST

In a message dated 12/30/2003 5:12:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jesserenebell@hotmail.com writes:

> I can remember skimming
> the cream off the top of the big ole jar...and putting it in an empty jar
> with salt etc. and shaking it till it turned to butter. Yummy stuff.

I used to do that years ago. Nothing better. We can't get milk like that
around here.
I used to make bread, too. Now fresh bread with fresh butter - nothing
better.

http://www.hort.net/funds/

Check your PC for viruses with the FREE McAfee online computer scan. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963