Re: Christmas Day NOW Movies

Libby,
    The wife and I went to see Return of the King on Monday. Went to a
afternoon showing at 4:00 since it was so long... out just in time for
dinner. A bit sorry to see them all come to an end. Was becoming somewhat of
a holiday tradition. Lord of the Rings movie and dinner out. I have had the
books for years and read them many times over. Will be doing the same with
the movies. My birthday is coming up shortly, so hopefully the extended
versions of one and two on DVD will be in my birthday wishes. If now, I will
be picking them up myself.
    Such wonderful stories.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc