Re: Holiday Food NOW milk

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that "Organic" was tasty... or anything else. "Organic" is out of my experience. What I meant was that most cheese in the market place is a product that is usually created in a chemical plant.

And, unfortunately, "Cheese, glorious cheese" usually refers to some sort of limp glop [usually identified as "American cheese"] that I've come to suspect is krafted from petroleum by-products and not from the real thing--which is to say, neither milk nor rennet and, sigh, for the best of the cheeses, none of the various strains of mold that create most of the signature flavors and textures.