From: Melody
Sent: 12/3/2004 12:59:49 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Christmas giving programs

Jesse: I think the key ingredient there is that your kids have always
known they are loved and are special. I guess if you have that, being
poor isn't the issue it is when what you want more than anything in the
world is to know why you aren't good enough for your own parents to

Melody Hobert-Mellecker
Director, Stewardship & Religious Education
St. Joseph's Parish, Hills, IA

--Albert Einstein