Re: Bittersweet + Virginia creeper

Virginia creeper is not a problem here.  There is a bit of it, but
it is in no way invasive.  I think it is quite pretty, and have seen
it used very effectively on a fence and trellis.  The native vine
that sometimes destroys trees is the grape - but it is no way
as invasive and destructive as the Oriental bittersweet.
Auralie

In a message dated 12/06/2004 3:20:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,