Re: OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

Melody,
Thank you so much! I know it takes a lot of time to do these projects but what a wonderful thing to do. I can't imagine some boys(men) over in Iraq that don't get anything from anyone!
If anyone else wants to send anything to Russ (Scott Russell Shinn) I will add his address at the bottom of this page. He can give out anything to the other soldiers if you will just address it to him otherwise for security reasons they are not getting things that don't have a specific soldiers name on it.
Thank you again Melody!
Tricia
this is from my nephew's wife, Tonya.
Russ and I were able to talk for several minutes this afternoon. He phoned on the satellite phone and the connection was terrible :( He sounded so good, but very tired. They have, as you can imagine, been working hard and have not spent much time back at the base. Once in a while someone goes back to check for mail and cards/letters are very appreciated. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to hear from him.

Thank you for continuing to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Tonya

Sgt. Shinn, Scott R

RCT-1 HQ Co