From: pdickson [mailto: pdickson@sbcglobal.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:27:51 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

Donna,<br>That was so moving... thanks for sharing.<br>If any of you
want to send cards for the holidays my nephew said they have<br>about 29
soldiers in his platoon that would love to receive a card for
the<br>holidays. He offered to distribute them to the guys that don't
96426-0145<br><br>Thank you

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com