From: Donna
Sent: 12/12/2004 8:52:49 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [Bulk] Re: [CHAT] It's winter garden time

How did the classes work out last semester Andrea?

Well at least you have a greenhouse... but you should plant trees, it makes
a big difference.

Well it has been very windy here today... expect that my Xmas stuff will be
in the next county before this is over... and now it is starting to snow.
Gonna be a bad trip in the morning...