Re: now yucky veggies! and very OT

Or, a little okra in a lot of tomato is good.  Also, I put a few in chicken
soup or minestrone.
I like to roast veggies, too.  Very good and easy.
We like baby brussel sprouts steamed until just tender and then with a
sauce.  I like a simple white sauce that you can make with little calories.
Some of the creamy salad dressings, like poppy seed, works very well on
them.  Just drain out the moisture and add the dressing until warm.

Except for tomatoes and beans, like white and kidney, I don't use canned
veggies because they have such little nutrient and are high in salt and
sugar.  I am amazed at how much corn syrup is added to prepared and canned

Bonnie ETN Zone 7