Re: now yucky veggies! and very OT

That's why I stick to oil and vinegar.  No carbs there, and tastes better
too.  If I really want to be fancy I make a quick vinaigrette using
dry mustard, kosher salt, garlic put through a press, white balsamic
vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.  Over and over people want to know
what kind of dressing - declare it's the best ever.  Very simple and
quick.
Auralie

In a message dated 12/16/2004 7:17:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,