To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 6:21 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] now yucky veggies! and very OT

And lemon balm leaves work as well at polishing furniture as Lemon
Pledge. Same scent w/out the fumes. Tried it when I read the pioneer
women used to do that. Works for moi.

Pam Evans Kemp, TX zone 8A ----- Original Message ----- From: Zemuly Sanders Sent: 12/15/2004 9:52:29 PM To: gardenchat@hort.net Subject: Re: [CHAT] now yucky veggies! and very OT

Me, too, Bonnie. I knew Campbell's tomato soup was beginning to taste like
ice cream topping, then I read the ingredients, and there it was -- corn
syrup! No wonder the country is getting so fat; sugar does that to you. I
buy tomato soup at the health food store now (I think the brand is Nature
Valley or something like that). You are so right; that poison is in just
about everything short of furniture polish.