From: Cathy Carpenter [mailto: cathy.c@insightbb.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 06:02:08 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now yucky veggies!

I agree that its a lifestyle growing up issue. My son in law doesn't
kmrsy@comcast.net wrote:<br><br>>> I'm glad to hear that someone else
does eat vegetables. I was<br>>> beginning to feel peculiar about
it.<br>><br>> No, I realize I'M the peculiar one. I think a lot has to
do with the <br>> way<br>> you are raised and the life you lead. I grew
up with a choice of canned<br>> peas, corn, green beans, and spinach.
Those were the only veggies I<br>> knew. Carrots, onion, and celery were
only parts of stew; I didn't<br>> really think of them as vegetables.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com