Re: now yucky veggies!

Your son in law reminds me of a friend I have, if he's still alive, or had, if he's not. Last time I saw him, he was obese beyond belief. He always said "I don't eat anything that grows in the ground or lives in the air." It was a funny line when he was 160 pounds in college, but not when he was 300 [and too large to fit in the back seat of our Chrysler].