Re: Holiday Shopping/ Rex Begonia

I was out Christmas shopping Wednesday afternoon with my wife. We stopped by a garden center to say hello to the manager, wish him a good Christmas. While there we stepped into the main greenhouse to get out of the wind and cold. There on a table was an assortment of Rex begonia with the fancy leaves. They were tiny starts, but so many variations! Price was only $1.99 each. Had to bring some home with us so purchased 4 of them.
Now that we have a greenhouse that is heated I need to stay away from places like that. I have never been a container person. Did not want a greenhosue because I do not want to work all witner in the nursery.
Plant people are something else.. or this one is. Find an open space and it has to be filled with anothe plant.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com