Re: now yucky veggies! for cats!

My cat book recommends that cats be given garlic cloves regularly as a
vermifuge.  I have never been able to get one to take it - though the
book claims that many cats will eat it happily.  The thing to worry about
with indoor cats is poisonous houseplants that they might nibble.  Azalea
is one.
Auralie, NY

In a message dated 12/16/2004 10:12:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,