Got Pam's pictures today but it may be till Monday before I get them scanned
and posted... but it will happen! (depends if I can get some time and space
to get the scanner hooked up here, or wait till I get to work Monday)

Were or were did I get the idea Sugar was a white cat from?!?!? Gosh, Tigger
and Sugar look so much alike it is scary!