Re: Weekend accomplishments

I just found a recipe for "Old Time Lemon Jelly," which I may try after Christmas when Ms Fatma flies north to visit her kids. Might be a nice Sunday breakfast, buttermilk biscuits with lemon jelly. Or lime jelly. [Separately, of course. Lemon-lime jelly sounds like one of those horrid drinks concocted by our fast-food entrepreneurs. Both the Key lime and the Meyer lemon have paper-thin rinds, so a little rind could be added to the mix of each.

Oh, yeah. To whomever warned about Campbell's tomato soup containing sugar [Campbell's tomato bisque, likewise], Albertson's house brand CLAM CHOWDER contains a dose of sugar. Give me a break. I guess because they're not brave enough to put nicotine in their soups, they are using the next best addictive, sugar.