Re: Merry Christmas

Kitty, your electronic card is one of the best I have seen.  I love the smoke
rolling from the chimney.
    I am on a quick break from the kitchen.  Just made biscotti and now have
sweet rolls raising for the 2nd time.  I will need to frost them, finish
wrapping some pkgs and finish a knitted scarf I made for a granddaughter before bed
time.  I drove to the grocery store earlier this evening and it was so
bitterly cold.  I very often walk (about a mile) but much to cold & to slick to
think of that tonight.  I am thankful we do not have the snow that Gene has.
    We will have our family Christmas late afternoon/early evening tomorrow.
I wish you all a wonderful and safe Christmas.