Re: Merry Christmas/ delayed

Hello Ceres,
It is looking as though our Christmas is going to be delayed this year. All that snow is still out there. Roads in our area have not been touched as yet. Just the main arteries and those are not in good shape. Our drive way is over 350 feet long and has 3 to 4 feet of snow drift the full length. JoAn is/was supposed to play the organ at a Catholic church about an hours drive from us.... my oldest son normally comes up and spends Christmas eve and day with us and he is a bit over an hours drive. We may have a two person Christmas here this year. Plenty of food and wine, presents are under the tree. To be honest, I would not mind.
Right now it is 0 degrees on the front porch. Along with 23 inches of snow.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Kitty, your electronic card is one of the best I have seen. I love the smoke
rolling from the chimney.
I am on a quick break from the kitchen. Just made biscotti and now have
sweet rolls raising for the 2nd time. I will need to frost them, finish
wrapping some pkgs and finish a knitted scarf I made for a granddaughter before bed
time. I drove to the grocery store earlier this evening and it was so
bitterly cold. I very often walk (about a mile) but much to cold & to slick to
think of that tonight. I am thankful we do not have the snow that Gene has.
We will have our family Christmas late afternoon/early evening tomorrow.
I wish you all a wonderful and safe Christmas.