Merry Christmas

Dear friends: In a little over an hour and a half I will be going home
from a long night at work to 9 days of vacation. Don't know how much
over the next few days I'll be able to check in with the list so I
wanted to wish you all a safe and happy holiday! May the blessings of
Heaven follow you where ever you may go and see you safely into the new
year. Merry Christmas!! God bless you all for the wonderful gift each of
you is to my life.

Hills, IA

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com