To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] weather

Better today, right?

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A
----- Original Message -----
From: Zemuly Sanders
Sent: 12/22/2004 7:28:41 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather

Well, it's the pits here. Been sleeting since about 2:00 this afternoon,
and it's supposed to continue until after midnight. Let's just hope the
power lines don't snap. It's not supposed to be above 20 degrees until
Sunday. I can drive in snow, but ice is another matter altogether. Lucky
for me I just bought two 12-packs of Tabs yesterday. <LOL>
zem
zone 7
West TN
----- Original Message ----- From: <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com>