Re: Black & blue salvia

My black & blue is in part sun- does fine. Not sure about the water requirement- mine gets the same as everything else does (automatic sprinklers)- never seems thirsty even though it is on a slope, so my guess would be that it can do pretty well with little water.

gardenqueen@academicplanet.com wrote:

I remember an exchange about this plant sometime back, so I know at
least a few of you grow this gorgeous creature. I'm perusing the PDN
catalog for potential replacements for things this unseasonable weather
has sent to that big garden in the sky. Is this one of the xeriscape
salvias, or does it need a normal amount of moisture? The PDN catalog
says sun to partial sun. I'm guessing I could get away w/ the latter
here. Amy info y'all can share is appreciated! Melody - still looking
for that toxic plant list for cats, stay tuned.

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A