Re: One project accomplished

I checked the 2 catalogs I happned to have with me. One doesn't carry
Mondo Grass. Netherland Bulb has Ophiopogon japonicus 'Ebony Knight' for
$3.95 ea in multiples of 16. Not too bad, but certainly not cheap. If I
find something else, I'll let you know.

Re  > all foliage garden in yellow, red to blks & greens.
That sounds like a real hot-colored, eye-popping display! What are the
other plants you'll be using? All-foliage sounds like a really great

Re > > just hang on bricks, no fasteners.
I use one of those brick clips sold by Lee Valley to hang a wreath on my
brick facing and it has worked well for years, but then, my wreath
doesn't weigh 25 pounds.