RE: Black Mondo Grass

Hi, you could anchor the plants in with chicken wire :) I have figured out a
few ideas since my plants were taken!

I did not think the shipping from World Plants was bad at all. I tend to not
order when shipping is high.

I just got my plants this fall so I do not know if they grow fast or not.

Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!
Region III Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Representative
Do you like gardening? Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly
obsessed plant-a-holic!
FREE swap and chat forums, informative articles and much more!

Do you need a freelance writer, editor, photographer or speaker?
Contact Sheri Ann Richerson
(765) 664-6916