RE: Black Mondo Grass/ Munchkin Catalog

Mine has not arrived as of yesterday.

I did receive several hundred packets of seeds in the mail yesterday - lots
of bananas, palms and various tropical seeds. I am going to try to grow some
of them outside year round. I get braver by the year!

I did plant a hardy sugar cane this fall and am devising a way to make it
produce. The peas, radish and lettuce were doing fine a few days ago. I need
to go back outside today since the snow is melting and see how they are

Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!
Region III Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Representative
Do you like gardening? Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly
obsessed plant-a-holic!
FREE swap and chat forums, informative articles and much more!

Do you need a freelance writer, editor, photographer or speaker?
Contact Sheri Ann Richerson
(765) 664-6916