Re: Ophiopogon

Yeah!, the Hemigraphis would be good. I had one once. quite inexpensive
from Lowe's and grew pretty quickly. Also, I'm thinking now of some
purple leaves Alternantheras. the one I use has longish, narrow leaves
and grows quickly and easily. I tried a few cuttings this year and they
took immediately. A neighbor had a near-black variety that was larger
and quite stunning.