Re: RE: One project accomplished

Ha....same here Zem...if either of my three sisters came to stay for more than a day...I'd go postal. Now my brother...we are from the same "mold" and agree on a lot of things...and I very rarely get to see him because he lives in Honolulu. I like that old saying, "friends are the family you choose for yourself"...cause I sure as heck wouldn't have CHOSEN my blood-family. I'm an alien to them. Pam can attest to that.

From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zsanders@midsouth.rr.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] One project accomplished
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:06:38 -0600

If my sister came to visit me for more than a couple of hours I would be arrested. I admire your restraint. My brother visits me sometimes. (He lives in New York.) Since we both live alone we give one another a lot of space, and that is a good thing. I get to spend time with him so infrequently, however, that I'm usually up for whatever he wants to do.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>