Re: Black Mondo Grass

Thank you all for your input regarding Mondo grass.  I think I will search
for another plant for our MG project but I do think I will look for a plant for
my garden or a container.
    Marge, Singing Springs has had Lime Zinger in the past.  Pam does not
have her 05' web site or catalog available yet but has said it would be available
early Jan.
    Great conversation on this plant!