Re: Back to chat!

Quick Cyndi, mark out your name, customer number,etc.and take those catalogs to your next MD appointment. Believe me, there are folks who will be so happy to see something other than golf & business magazines. It will get some of the temptation out of the way, hmm? Don't forget to take your info off the order form too.
Just a suggestion. I recycle all my magazines & catalogs by taking them to the hospital when I go in to work. Drop them off in the waiting area and when I go by on my way to lunch 90% have been claimed.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cyndi Johnson" <gardencatalogs@yahoo.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Back to chat!

Thanks. I feel so much better today it's amazing,
although I'm not looking in the mirror. New bruises
are showing up but the swelling is diminished. I'm
more limited in what I can do than I'd like, but at
least this time of year you can justify being inside.
Catalogs are coming in but I am so far avoiding
looking in them. I have Pinetree and Seeds of Change.
I promised myself I would cut way back on the veggie
garden next year and if I keep that promise I have
more than enough seed on hand. I told myself it will
be all about maintenance this coming year, and so no
new plants need to be bought.
But it's only December you know, so I have months of
willpower needed. I saw a new decorative oregano in
the last High Country Gardens catalog...

Cyndi

--- Cornergar@aol.com wrote:

Cyndi, Sending positive thoughts your way and hoping
you are feeling some
better. 'Tho' from the sounds of your incision it
may take awhile. Have your
black eyes allowed you to peruse any of the garden
catalogs coming in daily? Have
gotten a few wholesale also Johnny's, Totally
Tomatoes, Vermont Bean, McClure
and Zimmerman, and Pinetree so far. No doubt where
you are you get a
completely different mix. Take care. "And this too,
shall pass."  Kathy

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com